Next week is school vacation week for many schools in the Boston area. Are you looking for fun stuff to do in Boston to keep your kids busy and yourself sane? Here are ten suggestions for entertaining your kids in the Greater Boston area this spring vacation!
- Cheer on the Boston Red Sox – they are home all week!
- Visit the New England Aquarium for Aqua Kids Family Day on Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Watch the Boston Marathon on Patriot’s Day.
- Expose your children to the arts at the Cogan Family Foundation Vacation Week Adventures at the Museum of Fine Arts (the museum is closed on Monday, Patriot’s Day).
- Watch the New England Revolution on April 14th at Gillette Stadium.
- Take your 8-12 year old daughter to the SMART Gals, Lost in Lexicon: An Adventure in Words and Numbers at the Discovery Museums. (sign up by April 16th)
- Catch a show at the Puppet Showplace Theater – Jack and the Beanstalk the first half of the week, and The Amazing Gnip Gnop Circus at the end of the week.
- Take advantage of the nice weather to visit one of our fabulous local zoos (including Southwick, which opens April 14th for the season).