10 Things to Do With Your Kids Over February School Vacation in Boston
Published on February 15th, 2012
Written by: Jodi
Next week is school vacation week for many schools in the Boston area. Are you looking for fun stuff to do in Boston to keep your kids busy and yourself sane? Here are ten suggestions for entertaining your kids in the Greater Boston area.
- Tap your toes to the Toe Jam Puppet Band at the Buttonwood Zoo on Monday. There are other activities planned all week!
- Check out Disney on Ice’s Dare to Dream show
- See the Little Bread Hen puppet show at the Puppet Showplace Theater
- Go tubing at the Nashoba Valley Ski Area
- Cheer on the BC Eagles basketball team (playing against Duke on the 19th)
- Check out the Gecko exhibit at the Boston Museum of Science
- Ski or ride Blue Hills for 5 days over vacation for $99
- Check out the Bugs Bunny Film Festival at the Brattle
- Visit the Museum of Fine Arts which is offering daily kids’ programming during school vacation week.
- Head to the New England Aquarium, which will be open from 9am to 6pm during February school vacation week
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!